Taste of IB
Walking route is Seacoast Drive and up to 300 block of Old Palm Avenue for the store fronts.
• Event Date and Time – Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Event Location – Pier Plaza Area along Seacoast Drive and up to 300 block of Old Palm Avenue for the storefronts.
• Event Concept – If you are within the Taste of I.B. zone (above) you will promote your business at your business location. If you are not within the zone to have it in your place of business, you will be setting up your booth at the 150-154 Palm Avenue. Guests will purchase tickets prior through EventBrite or at designated locations. On the day of the event visitors will stop by each location that has a “Taste of IB” sign posted. At that time, businesses will sign off by stamping the customers ticket. Once their card is signed off, you give them a “Taste” of your business.
• Giveaways – You will need 300 items/samples to distribute. We have found for best results your giveaway should be tangible. You might consider a giveaway that represents your company and one that people will remember your business by. If you will be providing a food you need only to give a small sample (not a meal).
Note: Guests pay to visit your booth so it is important that you open and close on time.
• Ticket Information – Tickets are $15 each. Tickets may be purchased on line prior to the event at http://tasteofib2017.eventbrite.com. Remaining tickets (if any) will be sold the day of the event and may be purchased at the registration table.
• Registration Deadline – The deadline for sign-ups is Friday, March 10th at 3:00 p.m. to be included in all promotional material. Registration forms turned in after March 10th will result in business information being excluded in promotional material for the Taste of IB 2017 due to printing deadline.
• Sign in – There will be a sign in area at 150-154 Palm Avenue for all business participants that will not be at a store front. At that time you will receive your participant ID number which will be placed at your designated location. Please sign in no later than 12:00 p.m. prior to event so that you are prepared and set up no later than 1:00 p.m.
• Booth Set-Up – If you are not at a store front it is the responsibility of the business to supply and set up your own display tables, pop-up tents, etc. We suggest you bring a sign or banner with your company name as well so that visitors will be able to find your booth location during the event.
• Clean up – Please have a trash can available and in plain sight for visitors so that we keep this event as clean as possible.
• This is an alcohol-free, family event.
We look forward to you joining in on the fun. If you have any questions regarding this event, please do not hesitate to contact the Chamber of Commerce at 619-424-3151 or you may contact the following event chairs directly: Jack Van Zandt @ (619) 250-7513 or Karen Odermatt @ (619) 972-8863