Our Customer Service Pledge To Our Chamber Members
- You will get a friendly greeting when you contact the Chamber by phone or when you walk through our office door.
- The Chamber staff will strive to get to know you as an individual, become familiar with your business and seek ways to help you succeed as needed.
- The Chamber will respond in a speedy and appropriate manner to any requests you may have, using all resources available, and exhibit a professional knowledge of business we have knowledge of which may affect Chamber members.
- The Chamber will work to provide the best possible services to benefit your business, whether it be through networking meetings, publications, business seminars, festivals, citywide celebrations or other projects or special events.
- The Chamber will strive to encourage your positive participation and support of Chamber programs, committees and events.
- At least once a year, a Chamber staff member will attempt to contact you to gather your imput and ensure that the Chamber is providing you with services you expected. But you may contact the Chamber many times.
- This Chamber is and shall remain nonpartisan, nonsectarian, and nonprofit, and shall take no part in, nor lend its influence to the election or appointment of any candidate for elected city office.
- The Chamber does not endorse or promote or take a position on any political issues, propositions, candidates etc, because it is not consistent with our mission statement, as stated in our ByLaws.